Old 02-13-2019, 10:03 PM   #1

Angry 2018 Primetime Lacrosse Delamination question

I have a 2018 Primetime Lacrosse 335bht camper less than a year old that has swelled out places on every one of my slides (I have 3). Camping world is telling me it is common with fiberglass campers but I suspect the slides are leaking and causing the start of delamination. On the sides of each slide, the bottom 10"-12" is bowed out when you run your hand across them. And they look wavy. I think camping world is full of sh#&@! And there just trying to get out of doing the warranty work. Any comments, suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. I have no faith in camping world from the first time I had the camper there for the first round of warranty work about a month after I bought it. I need some guidance please. Thanks in advance.

AdamBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:07 PM   #2

Guidance.

Take pictures, call Primetime direct. Skip the CW BS. Ask for another reputable dealer to take it to.

I've found Primetime to be pretty good with warranty work. I had cap fade on my 2016 Lacrosse. It popped up basically two days after the one year warranty expired. No questions or pushback, PT repainted the cap.

Mike

Old 02-14-2019, 09:05 AM   #3
Commercial Member

AdamBrown,

Thank you for being a part of the Prime Time family.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences that you have experienced with your new LaCrosse. Your satisfaction is very important to us; accordingly, we invite you to contact Sara Hankins in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: Prime Time Manufacturing - Manufacturer of Travel Trailers - Fifth Wheels.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delamination, lacrosse