Old 05-06-2016, 07:56 AM   #11
[QUOTE=timfromma;1186710]AAA for RV's isn't offered here in the Northeast.

There's a good thread on this forum about choosing a road side assistance company that I read last night, appears a lot of RV'ers like Good Sam and Coach Net.

When my renewal comes up later on this year, I will look at all of the companies. I have to do a good comparison, as my original reason for getting AAA was for the classic cars and hot rods.

I believe I pay approximately $147 per year for myself, my wife, and the RV coverage. If I have vehicle problems locally, I have a long time friend that owns two towing businesses and a automotive shop that specializes in alignments, brakes, and AC, my towing is free. I have done his business computers for a number of years, we do a little exchanging of work. Out of town and after-hours, I have to pay or use the local authorized AAA towing business. My neighbor's towing business is the authorized AAA company.

I am just not knowledgable with all of the road-side assistance companies. Do you know the reason why AAA doesn't offer services in your area?

41ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
My daughter locked the keys in the truck last year at a cg 2 hours from home. Called my dad to give him the bad news that I needed him to bring me another set and thank goodness he had a hide a key on it. (Borrowed his dmax for the weekend).

Now I keep a spare for the truck in the trailer and spares for the trailer in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2015 ram 2500
2016 Cherokee 274dbh

Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:12 PM   #13
I keep a spare truck key in the truck as well as a spare set of camper keys in the truck. Ford truck has punch keys combination entry. When I changed out my cam locks from 751 to match my door locks they sent me a key for each of the 6 cam locks I bought so now I have 6 more spare camper door keys.

Eastlake, Ohio
2013 F-350 Turbo Diesel
2016 Heritage Glen 368rlbh

Dinostop is offline   Reply With Quote