Old 07-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
8280WS Bedroom TV Mounting Bracket

We just bought a new 8280WS FW, and was able to get the dealer to throw in an extra TV, but he said at the price I was getting the FW for, he would only give us the TV, not the bracket to mount it.

So does anyone know where to find the part number for the TV bracket? I've searched the forum and the Forest River site, but haven't found anything.

- guzzel

guzzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:37 AM   #2
I would think that the bracket you would get is personal choice. I just installed a TV in the bedroom of our Windjammer 3008 and I purchased an easy mount articulating easy off bracket so that we could dismount the TV and use it outside if we wanted to. It's a very nice bracket that tilts and swings out for viewing the TV and then you can push it back flat against the wall.

redcloud1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:10 AM   #3
Bought this on EBAY for under $20. Its perfect for the bedroom.

Articulating LCD LED TV Monitor Wall Mount 19 22 23 24 26 27 29 Tilt Bracket CE9 | eBay

Installed it in less than 5 minutes and works perfectly.

I chose this particular one because I have sliding doors in the bedroom and this bracket can fit between the doors when they are fully open so i don't lose any functionality on the doors. It also tilts down up to 90 degrees so you can mount it higher on the wall. Quality is better than expected for such an inexpensive item
BigPatCal is offline   Reply With Quote

280, 8280ws, bed, mount, roo, tv mount