Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #1

AC leaking outside! Help!

When have not had to turn on the AC until two days ago. And it drips water out of the side. I know ACs are supposed to drip water, but its right over our patio door. I thought it would go onto the awning, but it doesnt, it drips right at the seam and right behind the porch light. Is this normal for the Wildwood Lodge 393RLT? Is there anyway I can redirect the water so that it doesn't fall on our patio area and makes a muddy mess! I can even set out a table and bbq underneath the awning if the ac is on inside. Help!
alicosani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I seen this last weekend on a trailer.
I suggested running the air to see where it ran to on the roof.
After watching the trail of water he ran a bead of dicor on the roof to re direct the water to further back on the trailer.

Now I just put a big water bowl under the drip rail and it and catches the water for the dogs.

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
jdadoug

The drips

You might try and see if you can set your trailer just off of "level" so it tends to run the water towards one of the rear drains. Like Turbo, I just put a five gallon bucket under the roof drain and pour it on our tomato plants or flowers.......jdadoug.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
Arn
Arn

My trailer is always "leveled" nose high. That way A/C & rain run off the back.