Old 04-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #91

Thinking and Planning

Took the Puma out for the annual shakedown weekend during spring break. It spent most of the winter at the dealer for the final warranty work over. Its officially mine now and I can make pretty much any mod I want now. Anyway, spent the weekend going over every nook and cranny. The whole weekend I was thinking and planning for June at Pikes Peak. Had more than one cold drink and scribbled through a couple of "what to take lists". Cannot wait.
Happy Trails To All This Season!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F350 and 351THSS.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	72890  

Old 04-02-2015, 10:35 PM   #92

All the time! Every couple of weeks we drive our Solera around the neighborhood for 15 minutes or so, and then we keep it in the driveway for a couple of hours while we dream of camping, plan trips, debate on how to reorganize the cabinets, etc. One of our cats loves to be out there with us. We plan to dewinterize soon and hopefully make our first trip of the season in a couple of weeks. I hope I find time to spend time out there this weekend, because I have a lot of stuff piled on the dinette from a recent ikea trip.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #93

I wish mine were here! I have to wait till next Saturday to have it moved to our site, then who knows how long before I will get out there again.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:38 AM   #94

DH works from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Almost always uses the MH as his portable office. I swear he is out in there with his coffee (and sometimes his breakfast) even earlier than his normal departure time. That's saying something since his commute is about an hour each way.
I join him for a few minutes some mornings, and it seems that at least once a weekend we are sitting at the dinette planning and scheming.
The only downside is that the dog can't make up his mind whether to stay in the RV or lay on the living room sofa. Lately, the RV has been winning.

Happiness is just a ride away!
Sharon455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:09 PM   #95

We just picked up our Rockwood Ultra Lite Signature 8329SS last week and have been sitting in it every day since! Neighbors have been stopping by as well to enjoy a few minutes in the comfortable Lazyboy Recliners! A nice warm cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening just sitting there contemplating the Summer camping trips planned is half the enjoyment!
Old 05-11-2015, 09:30 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRYJMJ View Post
We just picked up our Rockwood Ultra Lite Signature 8329SS last week and have been sitting in it every day since! Neighbors have been stopping by as well to enjoy a few minutes in the comfortable Lazyboy Recliners! A nice warm cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening just sitting there contemplating the Summer camping trips planned is half the enjoyment!
We looked at this camper and it was a huge contender! I almost bought it, but then I found a 5th wheel that had just a little more that we were looking for. Enjoy your summer camping, you are going to love it!
Old 05-11-2015, 09:43 PM   #97

I have ours parked about 30 feet from the house and go out open the awnings get out the lawn chairs turn on the radio and drink a cold one while staring into the woods. Thinking I'd make a fire if it wouldn't mess up the yard. LOL do it at least 4 days a week. On weekends if we can't go somewhere to camp I open the slides and camp in the yard. LOL
435AH 12V VMax Charge Tanks, 520 watt Monocrystilline Solar Array, Morningstar MPPT TS-60 CC,Morningstar Remote,Cotek True Sine Wave Inverter,Cotek Remote Controller,50amp Progressive Hardwire Surge Protector
2015 Dodge 3500 6.7L 4X4
2011 CanAm Commander XT 1000
mud yapster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:59 PM   #98

Just back in house from hanging in camper!
I went through 2 20lbs tanks of propane for heat just relaxing and modding it just b4 winter and just as winter was over.
It is nice having it right next to the house and i couldnt imagine it not there! Helps having a place to hide presents too!
08 dodgeram current TV
Cableman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude View Post
We looked at this camper and it was a huge contender! I almost bought it, but then I found a 5th wheel that had just a little more that we were looking for. Enjoy your summer camping, you are going to love it!
Thanks! We looked at all different styles and found this one seeming to have most of the answers that we were looking for! Upgraded from a 21' hybrid Starcraft Atiqua. Can't wait to test it out. So far so good towing it home from the dealer!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:43 PM   #100
Ambassador

Guilty at least on a weekly basis. Think about planning that next trip everyday.

Ken K. is offline   Reply With Quote