Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
Happy Camper

Almost ready

Spent the weekend getting the rig all cleaned up and ready. Scrubbed the awning with the tips I found here, scrubbing bubbles did great! Washed the rig from the roof to the wheels, removed black streaks from the winter weather, pulled everything out of the compartments and vacuumed, reorginized them, washed the chairs, hoses, cables, tubs everything. Cleaned the grill last night and hopefully washing the mats tonight. Still need to top off the propane tanks, and de winterize but I am waiting for another weekend or two. First trip out is easter weekend and we are really getting the itch!
deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
Always Learning

LOL! You WAY have me beat! I was just happy to re-install the hitch this past weekend and get under my bed cover to take pictures for warranty support because it's leaking.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:33 AM   #3
Happy Camper

Well we are so ready to hook up its ridiculous! I am picking up 3 maxx air II vents for the roof today and hopefully get them put on Sunday. Still working on my flag mount project as well. Easter weekend can't get here fast enough
deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #4
MI Camperz

We're getting ready too. We are seasonal, so don't usually pack and unpack. But this year we are changing to a better site, so took in for maintenance. Getting a full reseal (roof and sides and windows and doors). We pick up Monday to take to our new site. That's the easy part. Moving the 10x30' deck that is 3' off the ground with side rails.....and putting it back together.....that's the hard part.
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote