Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2015, 01:23 PM   #21
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynest View Post
thanks Turbs about information on frogtober fest , also for the hard work you guys put in to make it great for everyone . I think it said you could not register till April because they are still closed . Now we wait till time to sign up for Goshen .
I think you can register now.
There just not open for camping till april.
Old car registered this morning.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #22
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 67
Hey thanks for reply, not so good on computer. Do you know how he did that ?
__________________

__________________
emptynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynest View Post
Hey thanks for reply, not so good on computer. Do you know how he did that ?
We just registered, too, and did it on their website. We tried calling both yesterday and today and got an answering machine.
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:12 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
mike618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 213
I called and left a message and they called back a day later.


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________
Mike and Mary

2014 Flagstaff 831RKBSS
2001 Suburban 2500/6.0
1999 Chevy 2500/6.0
mike618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:31 PM   #25
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipnTerri View Post
We just registered, too, and did it on their website. We tried calling both yesterday and today and got an answering machine.
Did you get the rally rate?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Did you get the rally rate?
Not that I know of. Put down a $40 deposit.
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:29 PM   #27
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipnTerri View Post
Not that I know of. Put down a $40 deposit.
Yes sorry , they don't charge you till you show up.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 936
Sounds good. October will be here before you know it! . . .
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Yes sorry , they don't charge you till you show up.
I tried the Amana Colonies RV Park again today and was able to talk with them. They adjusted the $40 and said they are taking reservations at this time. If no one answers, try back, as they won't have full staff until next week and are busy getting things set for the season.
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:59 PM   #30
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipnTerri View Post
I tried the Amana Colonies RV Park again today and was able to talk with them. They adjusted the $40 and said they are taking reservations at this time. If no one answers, try back, as they won't have full staff until next week and are busy getting things set for the season.
Thanks for the update!
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.