Old 06-23-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
Another great trip

Well friends, here's the end of another good trip in central louisiana. This past weekend we went to poche's fish n camp rv park near Breaux bridge louisian. We had a blast fishing with the kids and playing cards with them this trip was for the kids and it was well worth it. The kids had so much fun they didn't want it to end so when we got home the tv stayed off and we played cards until 10:00 last night. We hated to leave and come back to reality but we will do it again very soon Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1403527285.014620.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	791.9 KB
ID:	56119Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1403527301.326822.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	783.1 KB
ID:	56120

cajunrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
Looks like a great place to camp! We've kicked around the idea of going there. Are sites hard to get reservations for?

Beautiful skies in those pictures. We had thunder bumpers and a downpour up this way yesterday afternoon and then on in to the evening hours. Needed that rain! And we weren't campin' so I decided to "check my eyelids for pinholes" and let 'er pour.

Those site pads look *very* level, and are they as close to the water's edge as they appear to be?

I haven't been to Breaux Bridge in YEARS (Fritz (DH) has never been there). Last time I visited that neat little town it was for a mudbug festival.

NICE lookin' rigs BTW.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
The spots r close but not to close to the water we were able to put up an e-z up canopy behind and in the middle off the two camper and still have plenty if room to move around. The spot r very level back up and drop down landing gear. Some spot r closer together than others all around it was a nice park. Not hard to reserve a spot just call a least a week ahead maybe a little sooner maybe a little harder on holidays
cajunrvr is offline   Reply With Quote