Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #1

Any one own a 2013 FOREST RIVER SALEM 24RLS?

My husband and I have been searching for our first "grown-up" RV for over a year now. (My last fling with the RV lifestye was a pop-up trailer with four kids) Many of our experienced RV friends have told us that too small is not a good fit, even for just the two of us and so we have moved our sights from a mini-lite to a fifth wheel. At the shows, online and through this forum, I'm getting to learn about what's out there and am beginning to understand that even the best manufacturers have their dud years and models. That being said, can anyone tell me about the 2013 Salem 24RLS? What are its pros and cons and is there anything in particular to watch out for in buying this model on the used market?
P.S For those who had chimed in previously on The Wildcat we were looking at, you all were correct nearly two years sitting in a field did not bode well.
pearlbalt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, forest river, salem