Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #1

Are there any Sunline travel trailer lovers here?

Good Morning Folks

We have owned Sunline travel trailers since the 80's. The Sunline dealership is no more. :-(

Time to move on, I guess to something new.

We went to our first RV show here in Boston last month. We were looking at the 2109s rockwood mini lite. Anyone know much about the Rockwood line? Would value any info we can get before we set out and buy something new.

We love our Sunline. It is a 1993 26 ft. But we are actually looking to downsize just a little. It is in beautiful condition if anyone has any interest. If so, will gladly post a photo.

We tow with a Chevy Tahoe.

Have a nice day all.

Ruthie & Billy
ShakyPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakyPancake View Post
Good Morning Folks

We have owned Sunline travel trailers since the 80's. The Sunline dealership is no more. :-(

We went to our first RV show here in Boston last month. We were looking at the 2109s rockwood mini lite. Anyone know much about the Rockwood line? Would value any info we can get before we set out and buy something new.

We love our Sunline. It is a 1993 26 ft. But we are actually looking to downsize just a little. It is in beautiful condition if anyone has any interest. If so, will gladly post a photo.

Have a nice day all.

Ruthie & Billy
Good morning and welcome.

Altho I can't add anything about your questions .
There's a thread I started awhile ago
"If you've ever wondered" the thread covers why you've selected your user name.
And lol what's with yours

You'll get plenty of great advice sorry I interjected, but I just have to know!

Turbs
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #3

"If you've ever wondered"

Good Morning Turbs

Okay, so I went to your thread to answer your querie on how I got my user name, only to have it rejected as the thread was too old to reply to.
Still new to this forum stuff and so I just figured it would be the more appropriate place to answer you, but oh well. Guess I have to answer here. Hope this does not break any forum rules, by posting off topic.

I belong to facebook. A short time ago a cousin of mine shared something someone shared with her. If you typed in your first name, it would give you your supposed indian name. Well there you have it!
Ruthie = ShakyPancake. I just thought it was cute, and began using it as my user name when I join new things. Now my husband is calling me this.

This looks like a great place! My husband and I are avid campers, or as we call it - "traveling with our house on wheels."

By the way thought your thread was a fun one, on how people arrived at their user names.

Nice to meet you.

Ruthie - (aka ShakyPancake)
ShakyPancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Here's a link to rv salvage.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ate-30879.html
Old 02-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Good Morning Turbs

Okay, so I went to your thread to answer your querie on how I got my user name, only to have it rejected as the thread was too old to reply to.
Still new to this forum stuff and so I just figured it would be the more appropriate place to answer you, but oh well. Guess I have to answer here. Hope this does not break any forum rules, by posting off topic.

I belong to facebook. A short time ago a cousin of mine shared something someone shared with her. If you typed in your first name, it would give you your supposed indian name. Well there you have it!
Ruthie = ShakyPancake. I just thought it was cute, and began using it as my user name when I join new things. Now my husband is calling me this.

This looks like a great place! My husband and I are avid campers, or as we call it - "traveling with our house on wheels."

By the way thought your thread was a fun one, on how people arrived at their user names.

Nice to meet you.

Ruthie - (aka ShakyPancake)
Nice to meet you to!

On a thread to old to reply to you can still reply to it by selecting "are you sure you want to reply to an old thread"

Turbs
Old 02-13-2013, 11:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Good Morning Folks

Have a nice day all.

Ruthie & Billy
We had a 1985 16' sunline ......great trailer..never had a problem with it. We sold it to our Friends. They sold it to their friends, and to this day, its still in use. It still has all the same appliances right down to the original hot water heater. Not one appliance has needed service to this day. I was told by the dealer, I bought it from, one reason they went out of business, is they made no money on replacement parts. They built such a good product, the trailers were never serviced.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote