Originally Posted by trcannon
Ok, this points us in a direction. (Stop me if I am asuuming the wrong direction)
You were plugged in on 30amp power, with a switched source to turn lights on?
The lights are most likely run on 12V but if plugged in your inverter would charge battery so that discounts dead battery.
There is no reason your lights should have stopped working due to low park power.
There are only 3 things that could fail, if everything else worked.
Light strip is bad.
Controller is bad.
Remote is bad. (If included.)
The lights may have failed due to a number of reasons that my have been coincidence with the the park filling up. You will need to plug the unit in again and see if the lights work.
Please follow up to see if the lights are still not working when you go out again.