Originally Posted by Platokidd
My guess is between the roof and the ceiling it's loaded with mold. There are some good products out there for cleaning up mold and they work well. Menards sells some of these products.
That said depending on how bad, it might not be worth it.
Hows the wood on the top sides? These usually rot and crumble.
Be aware, mold can never really be "cleaned" up off of a porous surface like wood, etc. You need to clean(treat) then encapsulate it. Thats why the cost is so high. I'd give it a good cleaning, seal the leaks, and inform the buyer.
Or, sell it to a lawyer! Nah, on second thought, those poor elderly ladies would probably not hurt a fly. But, sure would make you feel good, eh!