Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
RV Newbie

Wink BP Loyalty Cards, Need two cards

Don't forget to register and submit those BP loyalty cards, deadline is March 22nd. https://www.thankyoudays.com/ Does anyone have any extra cards? We had been collecting the cards and need a couple of cards to complete a set of five. If you could send me the numbers on your cards in a private message.
1963 Ford 861 5 speed with loader
1958 Ford 800 Select-O-Speed (parts tractor)
buzzards27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #2

I am still waiting for BP to finish cleaning up the Gulf, it would be nice if they could finsish that project before starting a new BP loyalty program. There will be very few people loyal to BP in this part of the country. I used to be a contractor for BP and bought their products, After working there and seeing how they do business, $$ first, safety second. I will never buy another BP product. They have destroyed our Gulf of Mexico and act like everything is OK now, well it is not. I was on a support program for the deep water horizon and I lost people i knew on that rig. I will never be able to look at BP/Halliburton/ etc again in the same light.

Good luck on getting your cards, I hope it works out well for you.

Sorry to hijack your thread but I wanted to get my opinion out there on BP.
BigDTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
RV Newbie

no problem, my DW (and most of her family) worked her whole life (43 years) at Sohio and then BP. She has watch 25% of her retirement account disappear over the spill. We are sorta forced to use their stuff in the hope that her 401K recovers.

My experience is that every company, not just BP, out there is bottom line first and safety second. Seems they cut every corner until they have a failure and then pull back to inside that point.

The only problem with this country is that it was built by the low bidder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielflading View Post
I am still waiting for BP to finish cleaning up the Gulf, it would be nice if they could finsish that project before starting a new BP loyalty program. There will be very few people loyal to BP in this part of the country. I used to be a contractor for BP and bought their products, After working there and seeing how they do business, $$ first, safety second. I will never buy another BP product. They have destroyed our Gulf of Mexico and act like everything is OK now, well it is not. I was on a support program for the deep water horizon and I lost people i knew on that rig. I will never be able to look at BP/Halliburton/ etc again in the same light.

Good luck on getting your cards, I hope it works out well for you.

Sorry to hijack your thread but I wanted to get my opinion out there on BP.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #4

here are 2 codes I don't need R7FXN6MCKG,96WV2TGP7H
wildham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
RV Newbie

wildham, thank you very much, the codes were good and the DW has her $10 gift card in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildham View Post
here are 2 codes I don't need R7FXN6MCKG,96WV2TGP7H