I picked up the new TT at the dealer and hit the road with the family. It took a while to adjust the brake setting to "feel" right. Then one day when I was taking it to storage, I noticed that only one wheel was braking. Needless to say, it went to the dealer the next day.
Two weeks later, I called to check on the status. They told me that the mechanic was also having trouble adjusting the settings. He was checking with the manufacture for help.
Today, end of the third week, I got a call that it was ready. I inquired as to the problem and was told that when the wheel assembly was put together at the factory, there was grease on the drum. So, it took the dealer 3 weeks to disassemble the brake and discover the problem.
So, as a word of advice, CHECK EVERYTHING.