Old 11-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Bummer, kinda sad

Well this past weekend I finally put away our Rockwood 2902SS for the winter. This year we started to RV in April and we ended up traveling all the way to Stone Mountain in Georgia, then back up to Easport Maine then back home to New Hampshire. Our final RV trip was 2 weeks ago to Freedom NH and we stayed at Danforth Bay RV resort (they are open in the winter). It was a great year with no breakdowns on the road. I did have some front cap de-lamination that Forest River promptly had fixed at a local RV facility. Can's wait until next spring.

2013 Prime Time 230 FBS
Days camped in 2013: April to November
Days camped in 2014...about 40
Days camped in 2015...more than 2014!!
yvesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
seems like the general time of year to put our babies away for the the winter.
Ive had mine in the shed for 5 weeks now.

Good to hear you had great travels this summer !

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
It is sad. This is my second yr. of complete retirement and went to fl. last yr. for 2mos. .That worked out really good for us, so we are beginning to get ready for our winter trip. I remember how dreadfull winterizing and putting the tt away until warm weather rolled around was. I had to hang on until I turned 70. Gonna tell you it was worth the wait.
bobuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote