Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2017, 08:11 PM   #1

Camper Stuck in Jackson Georgia At A Flying J For 7 Days!

Just got back home and was thinking about the guy and his wife with a fifth wheel (Laredo)2005.Someone noticed while driving behind him on the 75 that his trailer was wandering!After pulling in to F/J he realized that the trailer part of the fifth wheel came loose...broken welds,nearly fell off!After going through 3 different welders he was on the road again,i was in the lot the day before he left due to the tornado that went through Atlanta last Thursday,i told the fellow from Toronto I would follow him until we branched off,thank his lucky stars it went well.He does need to have the welds checked when he gets back home....bubble gum city if you know what I mean! I have never heard of this happening....Laredo by Keystone be aware these owners!
tom50mg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:34 PM   #2

I think that it is a people thing. Not what they are pulling. Sounds bad...
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper, jacks