Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mustard Seed View Post
I never gave it much thought until I saw this thread. Most of the time we are out walking, enjoying the campground, meeting new people. However, we did hole up in our camper here in June. The weather was cool for Ohio, rainy, and we both had been under a lot of stress. Loaded up our trailer, went to our favorite nearby campground and just enjoyed each other. We had both been through a trying death of a loved one, and were sick of family. We slept in, probably drank too much (or maybe not enough) caught up on serious couch and recliner time and just enjoyed not thinking about anything for an entire week and just relaxing. So we maybe one those people you saw. Generally speaking, we don't hibernate we are always up for corn hole, euchre, drinking etc. I guess we shouldn't judge. We don't always know what other people are going thru. If the people who are holed up ever venture out even for a moment, I smile and wave. It costs nothing to be kind. Everybody we wish you safe travels and happy trails.
Yeah, we like doing that to, no plans just Jump occasionally to get rid of the stress no matter what you do.

2013 Forest River Salem/Sport Fifth WHL
2017 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax/Allison
Curt Q20 Fifth wheel, Champion Inverter3500
US Army Retired
Bikersarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:43 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnemj View Post
We have a toy hauler and carry our two BMW motorcycles. Many days we are up early and out Touring. Since our truck remains at the site, other campers probably think we are inside the trailer. Never thought of it until now!
LOL, we do the same thing, and when the weather is bad we take the truck...Wow isn't this great?

2013 Forest River Salem/Sport Fifth WHL
2017 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax/Allison
Curt Q20 Fifth wheel, Champion Inverter3500
US Army Retired
Bikersarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:10 PM   #103
Insert witty title here

Some of you people need to take care of your own business and worry less about what others are doing.

2021 Transcend Xplor 247BH
Husky WDH with Sway Control
2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT 6.6L V8 Duramax
Forever in my memory. Forever in my heart.
Laurie J. Wood 3/22/67 - 8/23/19
timfromma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:17 PM   #104

I'm not going to sit outside under my awning when it's 100 degrees and sweat profusely while my eyes swell up from pollen only so someone won't start a thread about me or so they'll say "Wow there's a real camper enjoying himself, not like those people staying inside".
KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #105
larryandamy

The original post was friendly and was just a honest question about an observation. Not critical or a judgement. But the last few responses were not...
Too bad... We don't see very much of that on this forum which is why I have stuck with it longer than any other forum. This forum actually has good conversion and great knowledge sharing. Hopefully it stays that way.
What I do before I post is walk away and come back a little while later reading it as if i was the one receiving it. Then I usually do a little editing.
Yes, I am guilty too, but I have not seen any real nasty posts on this forum and i hope it stays that way.
Share the love!
larryandamy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper