Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #1

Camping in Bow Valley Alberta Canada

The wife and I went camping to Bow Valley this past weekend (pictures in album), It was the best trip so far since we got the trailer. the weather was great and it was hard to come home, Every other time we went camping it either snowed or rain and cold, and that was or fifth time out with the new camper. There was a young couple next to us who rented a trailer for the weekend, the people who owned it brought it there and set it up. But they didn't empty the grey waste tank so when the couple went to have a shower it all backed up, The guy got a little garbage pail and started to empty it, and looked for a place to dump it, but the dumping station was 7 kilometers away, the other camper next to me told them top go see me as i have a portable grey water waste tank, and they did, they were so happy that they got to empty there tank, It sure feels good to help out other campers when they are in trouble, I felt so sorry for that young couple when i saw him carrying that little garbage pail with waste water.
Kevin
TF-Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote