Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2015, 10:27 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybob View Post
You have to remember that the majority of the employees at these places are from a generation where good service is " having everything in the bag a window #2 that you yelled into the clowns mouth at window #1.
Hahaha. Now there's a thought for the day. You are so right though.
OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:25 PM   #42

I have to admit something

I not only shopped and made a purchase at Camping World today but, I joined the Good Sam Club as well. I liked the whole experience. Just needed to get it off my chest.

2019 Salem FSX 179DBK
firemedicmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:05 PM   #43
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicmark View Post
I not only shopped and made a purchase at Camping World today but, I joined the Good Sam Club as well. I liked the whole experience. Just needed to get it off my chest.
Well, this thread is almost 4 years old so the previous posters may have changed their opinions.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:40 AM   #44

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemedicmark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
Well, this thread is almost 4 years old so the previous posters may have changed their opinions.
I’m a new RV owner as of late Nov ‘18. The ONLY nice thing I can say about CW is they had the Unit I wanted. Outside of that, I can cannot write enough negative comments to covey how horrible my experience with them has been. My 5er has been sitting in Avondale, AZ since Jan 8th and they STILL haven’t completed the warranty repair work. They keep blaming FR. I call FR and get the other side of the story. Call CW back and they say “oops, yeah..our mistake”. Everyone there has been very nice. They’ve just blown 14 weeks of perfect Arizona camping weeks. At least I got 4 nights in it before handing it over to them. When I finally pick it up (about to blow the Easter plans I have as well), I will NEVER set foot in a CW again.
Old 04-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddupton View Post
Just call the credit card and report the FRAUD that is all camping world does anymore. COME ON PEOPLE it has been 3 months since the " system upgrade" and they still can't pull their head out of there @ss. Just shut down the system, fix it, ship all outstanding orders then turn the website back on and accept new orders. For the love of God camping world hire someone who knows something about internet sales or just close it down.
Couldn't agree more! Where have you been?!? Stay away from Camping World!!!

(Sorry- didn't realize this thread was so old)
RangeMaggotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangeMaggotBob View Post
Couldn't agree more! Where have you been?!? Stay away from Camping World!!!

(Sorry- didn't realize this thread was so old)
This might be a old thread, but I got my order last week in 4 days never happened before, also yes I wouldn't buy an RV from them but other things they might be improving. A lot of CW bashing on here, and they deserve it , but not on everything.

Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #47

I am also done with CW too many issues and sky practices, I order from Amazon or Walmart and if I need a part desperately I will go to a local dealer where I am, so tired of bad practices I had enough, no issues with Amazon or Walmart even returns are very easy.

Tags
camping, customer service, service