Old 09-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
Clipper Fold Down Table

Ok, first TT (Clipper 16FB). Started small working up to something larger when I retire. So far so good except...
What to do with the fold down table. Am I missing something or does this thing just not fit? It is not attached to the wall, the legs fold up. It will not fit against the wall because of the wheel well and I have a 1" book under it to keep it from wobbling. It is though Coachmen threw in the table as an afterthought. Anybody else have this problem?

Oliver70man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
I have a 16 fb and my table legs when flat on the floor were fine but the wheel well cover kept it more to the bed side.So one side had alot of room and cramped on the other.You can pull the wedge shape wood wheel cover off and shorten it up to get the table even between the seats.I actually removed and saved the cover, and just sealed and covered my wheel well in a close color tape and you cant see it anyway.The table is always there in transport position or dining.When you pop the storage compartment you will see how they set it up.It is only wood stapled in and you may be able to just move it more into the storage area.
old hunter is offline   Reply With Quote