Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2016, 07:02 AM   #1

Contributing Members?

Is there a way to become a contributing member to this site? I realize that advertisements help pay the bills, but I'm sure that any further support would be helpful. I looked around and couldn't find a way to do it, but I may just be missing it.

I want to help pay the bills because, for me, this site is worth paying for. Please let me contribute.

Bruce
Old 03-09-2016, 07:11 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad297 View Post
Is there a way to become a contributing member to this site? I realize that advertisements help pay the bills, but I'm sure that any further support would be helpful. I looked around and couldn't find a way to do it, but I may just be missing it.

I want to help pay the bills because, for me, this site is worth paying for. Please let me contribute.

Bruce
You are a "Contributing Member" by Posting on this Site! If No one Posted it would be Dead! Now if you want to Give $$ send it to me in Cash and I will "TRY" to Pass it on to the Needed location! Youroo!!
Old 03-09-2016, 07:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
You are a "Contributing Member" by Posting on this Site! If No one Posted it would be Dead! Now if you want to Give $$ send it to me in Cash and I will "TRY" to Pass it on to the Needed location! Youroo!!
Would I send that Western Union via your lawyer in Uganda?

Bruce
Old 03-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #4

X2

Quote:
hammer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:05 AM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Would I send that Western Union via your lawyer in Uganda?

Bruce
Youroo is the last known heir of a Nigerian diamond broker, killed in a tragic car accident, and needs to raise money so he can set up a trust to receive the 68 million US dollars.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:09 AM   #6
DDC

Quote:
X3 Contributions are always accepted, no need for lawyers anywhere just cash.
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:07 AM   #7
Site Team - Lou

Quote:

Bruce
Clicking on advertisement links pays the bills as more revenue is generated by "click throughs". We don't have a "Support the Site" paypal link as we are large enough (membership wise) to generate sufficient revenue to support ourselves and contribute to Social Knowledge's bottom line.

As mentioned, just being here and being active generates the cash flow needed to let us grow.
Herk
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:58 PM   #8

Herk, the only ads I see are etrailer and aarp medicare supplement plans.......both are sites I've visited lately.... oh yeah,....and ClearTV. Other than that, I see zero ads,...not that I'm looking for any mindya, but if it will help the site, I'll dang sure visit'em.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #9
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidg View Post
Herk, the only ads I see are etrailer and aarp medicare supplement plans.......both are sites I've visited lately.... oh yeah,....and ClearTV. Other than that, I see zero ads,...not that I'm looking for any mindya, but if it will help the site, I'll dang sure visit'em.
That is how Google Ads works. If you looked at something, put something in your shopping cart somewhere, or have interest in something; Google Ads knows and puts the ad on your screen somewhere.

The web site gets "eyes" money and if you like something you see and click on it we get additional money for the click through. At least that is how it was explained to me some years ago.

We are only talking fractions of a cent each, but there are a lot of eyes and clicks here.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:54 PM   #10
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Contributing Members?

ACTUALLY, if you are on the app you can contribute .99 cents a mo. And become a vip member which makes the ads "go away"!

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote