Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2019, 02:13 PM   #1

Current Forest River- Flagstaff Division contact info?

I've tried to search the forums for factory service contacts info but whenever I find a link reference in a post the link won't work for me. Not sure if it is my mobile app or what is causing that problem. Anyway, needing current contact info for Flagsgaff service person if someone has it handy. Thanks for help.
Happy Camping!
tonyz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 02:20 PM   #2
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Here is Forest River's Contact Page> *CLICK HERE*

You then need to select what model you are looking for (ie: 5th wheel, TT, Toy Hauler, PUP etc.)

Since you don't have a signature line set up, I had to go digging for what kind of unit you have (travel trailer)

Here is the information on the Super Lite page...
SALES:
Anthony Yoder
(574) 642-8920
AMYoder@forestriverinc.com

SERVICE:
Customer Service
(574) 642-8943
flagstaffowners@forestriverinc.com

There is also a list of contacts in the Library section although it seems rather dated. (2014)

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post
Here is Forest River's Contact Page> *CLICK HERE*

You then need to select what model you are looking for (ie: 5th wheel, TT, Toy Hauler, PUP etc.)

Since you don't have a signature line set up, I had to go digging for what kind of unit you have (travel trailer)

Here is the information on the Super Lite page...
SALES:
Anthony Yoder
(574) 642-8920
AMYoder@forestriverinc.com

SERVICE:
Customer Service
(574) 642-8943
flagstaffowners@forestriverinc.com

There is also a list of contacts in the Library section although it seems rather dated. (2014)
Thanks 5picker for the information.
I'll try giving them a call. I tried the contact link on their website twice and, after filling out their form both times, it gives me the old 404 page not found. A lot of typing for nothing! Ha! Anyway, will try the phone route.
My info is in my profile, I really hadn't thought about a signature line but will look at that now. Thanks again.
Happy Camping!
Old 11-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #4

I should have put in my original post that I may have a delamination problem starting on the back of my camper. When putting on the winter cover I noticed two small bubbles at the top left corner of back window and a bigger one about half way down that side of window. It looks to me like, if this is delam, that water intrusion would had to have happened around the frameless window.
This is a 2018 Flagstaff 29KSWS and can't believe I might be having a delam problem all ready. I owned a 2001 Sandpiper 5th wheel for several years and never experienced any delamination.
Anyway, that is why I was inquiring about a good contact person for the Flagstaff line. I will call the service number tomorrow but was hoping to find a specific person to ask for to help with this. Thanks again.
Happy Camping!
Old 11-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz1 View Post
I should have put in my original post that I may have a delamination problem starting on the back of my camper. When putting on the winter cover I noticed two small bubbles at the top left corner of back window and a bigger one about half way down that side of window. It looks to me like, if this is delam, that water intrusion would had to have happened around the frameless window.
This is a 2018 Flagstaff 29KSWS and can't believe I might be having a delam problem all ready. I owned a 2001 Sandpiper 5th wheel for several years and never experienced any delamination.
Anyway, that is why I was inquiring about a good contact person for the Flagstaff line. I will call the service number tomorrow but was hoping to find a specific person to ask for to help with this. Thanks again.

I recently worked with FR warranty dept. I used the number below and was able to speak with a rep every time I called. I might add, the CS provided exceeded my expectations.

1 (866) 837-6044
Good luck
Old 11-08-2019, 02:40 PM   #6

My trailer is in shop currently for a bubble that's on one of the slide outs. FR is replacing the whole slide out to fix this issue.
Granted my trailer is under warranty but I too have concerns going forward with additional D'Lam issues.
Keep us posted on how FR responds to your issue.

Nothing lasts forever, So live it up,laugh it off, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
GlowPlug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowPlug View Post
My trailer is in shop currently for a bubble that's on one of the slide outs. FR is replacing the whole slide out to fix this issue.
Granted my trailer is under warranty but I too have concerns going forward with additional D'Lam issues.
Keep us posted on how FR responds to your issue.
I will keep you posted on how they handle this. I am encouraged by their prompt response and they asked me to send pictures. Received reply emails from 2 different people. The second is Lucas that is in the Rockwood/Flagstaff division. I am very hopeful that Forest River will take care of this TT that we really like and have not had any serious issues with till this.
Happy camping!
Happy Camping!
Old 11-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #8

Quote:
When putting on the winter cover I noticed two small bubbles at the top left corner of back window and a bigger one about half way down that side of window. It looks to me like, if this is delam, that water intrusion would had to have happened around the frameless window.

That tells me they have yet to learn their lesson, and are still using the closed cell foam gaskets and no perimeter caulk instead of going back to old school butyl tape.

I saw some minor delam start showing up near one of the upper clearance lights on the front curl. No caulk. just a piece of black closed cell foam behind the housing with the light attached by stripped screws. It pulled right off.

After fixing that I pulled out every window, every light, and every exterior mounted item on our 2016 Rockwood and replaced those gaskets with butyl, followed up with clear geocell after reinstalling. I found some evidence of water intrusion under almost everything after a year of use.

Good luck
Feel Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel Swift View Post
That tells me they have yet to learn their lesson, and are still using the closed cell foam gaskets and no perimeter caulk instead of going back to old school butyl tape.

I saw some minor delam start showing up near one of the upper clearance lights on the front curl. No caulk. just a piece of black closed cell foam behind the housing with the light attached by stripped screws. It pulled right off.

After fixing that I pulled out every window, every light, and every exterior mounted item on our 2016 Rockwood and replaced those gaskets with butyl, followed up with clear geocell after reinstalling. I found some evidence of water intrusion under almost everything after a year of use.

Good luck
Did you replace all the stripped screws with machine screws and well nuts?
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:43 PM   #10

Quote:
I will keep you posted on how they handle this. I am encouraged by their prompt response and they asked me to send pictures. Received reply emails from 2 different people. The second is Lucas that is in the Rockwood/Flagstaff division. I am very hopeful that Forest River will take care of this TT that we really like and have not had any serious issues with till this.
Happy camping!
Just an update on my issue. Forest River had me contact my dealer and take my TT to them to remove window and check out. The dealer contacted their usual Forest River person and he had them send pictures of the area in question. And now we wait on their decision on what to do with it. Dealer is optimistic that Forest River will take care of it, so am I. Hopeful that they will stand behind their product.
I'm all ready wishing for spring to get back to camping! Happy camping!
Happy Camping!
Old 11-23-2019, 03:31 PM   #11
Kasual Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post

Yes, yes, people... PLEASE DO THAT! IMHO it should be a forum requirement. It makes things sooo much easier to give a proper response to a poster's question. Not all of us are going to go through the effort that 5picker did.
JayArras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 07:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayArras View Post
Yes, yes, people... PLEASE DO THAT! IMHO it should be a forum requirement. It makes things sooo much easier to give a proper response to a poster's question. Not all of us are going to go through the effort that 5picker did.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I would like to do just that but can't add signature in the green app, which is what I have always used for this forum. It doesn't show signatures in the app and says they are not allowed, but you just click on the person and their profile and info comes right up. Didn't know this was a problem when accessing the forum from other devices. I will get on the forum from a laptop and see the differences. Sorry, but I thought everyone could just click on the posters name and all info was there. Guess I was just spoiled by the ease of this app. Just for everyone's info: posting pictures is very easy and no ads while using the green app, that's why I never tried a laptop before.
I sure didn't mean to cause a problem and will try to rectify the signature problem soon.
Happy Camping!
Old 11-23-2019, 09:05 PM   #13
Kasual Kamper

Thanks! Much better. What's the green app?
JayArras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:27 PM   #14
Site Team

Quote:
The FR app is green.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Thanks, guess it worked!
The FRF app I use on my tablet comes on with green background and always has a green top header. Have seen others refer to the green app, so I do too. Doesn't have exactly all the features of the full site, but from what I just saw, is a lot easier to navigate around. Maybe I just need to use full site more!
Oh, does my signature show up when I post from the app like I am now? Thanks..
Happy Camping!
Old 11-23-2019, 09:38 PM   #16

Yes, and it is retroactive

Quote:
Thanks, guess it worked!
The FRF app I use on my tablet comes on with green background and always has a green top header. Have seen others refer to the green app, so I do too. Doesn't have exactly all the features of the full site, but from what I just saw, is a lot easier to navigate around. Maybe I just need to use full site more!
Oh, does my signature show up when I post from the app like I am now? Thanks..
Yes, it shows up on this post and all your previous ones, too. Here's what it looks like:
Quote:
Tony & Brenda
2017 Ford F-250SD 6.7 Power Stroke
2018 Flagstaff 29KSWS
Happy Camping!
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:31 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry-NC View Post
Yes, it shows up on this post and all your previous ones, too. Here's what it looks like:
Thanks, things are looking up!
Now to get Forest River to take care if our camper that easily![emoji6]
Happy Camping!
Old 12-05-2019, 11:09 AM   #18

Just wanted to give a quick update about our bubble issue. Heard from our dealer today that Forest River is going to replace the back wall of the camper. Yeeehaaa! My dealings with my dealer and Forest River have ,for the most part, always been positive. So glad that I found a dealer I can count on.
Probably take a while to get the part in but will update when repair is done.
Happy Holidays to all!
Happy Camping!
Old 03-12-2020, 01:19 AM   #19

Well I said I would update when repair was done and it finally is! The new wall was shipped the last of Dec. and took a while to get because of the holidays. Once the dealer had it, they thought the color looked wrong. But after a lot of phone calls and waiting on different samples to be sent from FR the wall is right and installed. I will get to pick it up Friday, just in time for camping season. On another bright side, it was stored all winter on their locked lot.
Happy camping!
Happy Camping!
Old 03-12-2020, 10:30 AM   #20

Thanks for the update on your bubbling issue you had on the rear of trailer.
Just picked our trailer up about two weeks ago and the weather here in Texas hasn't cooperated with me doing a full inspection of repair. Trailer was in shop for 4 months due to holidays and shipping delays and the scope of the work.
They replaced the whole outside skin on our front slide out due to bubble issue.
One thing I noticed yesterday was it looks like a 12 year old did the caulking.
Going over today to inspect trailer and take pictures of anything that doesn't look correct, like the caulk work.

Look over every square inch of your repair area and hopefully your dealer repaired your trailer correctly.
Keep us posted once you get your unit back and you have time to look it over.

Remember, any Day on this side of the Grass is such a Great Time. And with that, Go Out and have a Good Day on purpose.
Gary

Nothing lasts forever, So live it up,laugh it off, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
GlowPlug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff, forest river