Old 03-29-2015, 01:44 PM   #1

Denver mattress euro supreme mattress

Does anyone have the above mattress? I have been looking for a new one and have read good things about it. I sleep on a Denver mattress at home and love it. With speaking with them I cannot get the same one for the TT. Deme r mattress seems to think the euro supreme is what would be closest to our home bed. Let me know what you think of it. Hard t&l spend $600 on something I cannot even lay on first. Camping world does not carry the supreme they only have the deluxe. Lippert cannot tell me where to see/feel one. TIA

scayne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #2

My wife and I won one of the Denver mattresses at the Goshen rally two years ago. We like it so much that when we bought our new trailer, the salesman thought we were nuts when I told him that the new "upgraded" serta mattress could go in our trade in. We kept the Denver and still sleep great every night. I am a big guy and this mattress provides plenty of support and comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

2015 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Diesel
Indymule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:43 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
My wife and I won one of the Denver mattresses at the Goshen rally two years ago. We like it so much that when we bought our new trailer, the salesman thought we were nuts when I told him that the new "upgraded" serta mattress could go in our trade in. We kept the Denver and still sleep great every night. I am a big guy and this mattress provides plenty of support and comfort.
Glad to hear you like it. I was at my local RV dealer this morning, and they sell the Denver mattress. We are looking to upgrade before a 10 day trip we're taking in July. A 2-night weekend is about the limit on our 'factory' mattress.. we certainly aren't going to do 10!

2014 Tracer Ultra Lite 2670BHS
2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 5.7L Hemi
Camping Trips 2014 - 3 trips, 7 nights
Camping Trips 2015 - 2 trips, 4 nights
(7 more trips planned)
LaxRef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:45 PM   #4

We ended up buying one and it is by far the closest thing to our home mattress we could sleep on, I almost think it is more comfortable. Made our 9 night vaca much more relaxing not waking up sore or not getting a full nights sleep.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #5
Site Team - Lou

Love the mattress, but should have taken some measurements before buying.

Bought it at the Rally and had it installed while we were there with the wardrobe slide deployed. Did not find the slide hit the top of the mattress until it was time to leave. Not horrible and there is enough room for the slide to shove the mattress over when closed.

Be aware that the comfy mattress is a lot thicker than the mat the camper comes with.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #6

Yes it is, my pregnant wife has trouble getting up on the mattress right now, I should not laugh but I do find it slightly funny.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #7

We have a Simmons pillow top and sleep like babies we bought a new comfort king mattress at home this spring and our Simmons was only 3 years old and a perfect fit on our base at our camper lots of work getting it in but well worth it