Old 08-11-2014, 10:07 AM   #11
Originally Posted by NO3putt View Post
If you purchase a 211 reciver and use pay as you go, there is no $5 per month fee when not using it.
HOw much is that Pay as you go per month with premium channels and movies?
I don't know, but figured one month of good selection of programming would allow for a lot of $5 additional receiver charges.
Is that wrong?

2014 Berkshire 390RB-60
dan-nickie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #12
I pay $86.XX for the 120+ package PLUS the Fox Regional Sports added. $60 for 120+, $10 more for HD, and $11.00 for Fox RS. Taxes are $5.26.

I bought the receiver when I bought the Pathway dish.

I don't have Dish at home.........I have Direct. BUT, if you have DISH at home, I believe you have to add a leased receiver for the camper, and it is what costs the $5.00 more per month.

BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #13
Good points all.

The pay-as-you-go doesnt cost anything when not in use (turn on a month at a time) but you do pay full price for your package. Since we have cable at the house i only use the payg option part of the year. And went with the 211k to have all options on outputs. Receivers are fairly cheap so replacing one is no biggie. I liked the self contained dish with option to set away in a clearing or on top of the rv.

There is an awsome flat profile dish but the cost is $3400 just for it...i dont mind the cube for $3100 less...

zippyzrx is offline   Reply With Quote