Old 09-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #21
Who Dares, Wins
Originally Posted by chiro View Post
Do rent a golf cart as there is no parking in the campground. I have 4 boys middle school and high school. They all love it. Almost anything you want to do disney has. We charter boat fish on the lakes and it is awesome!!! 20 large mouth bass in 2 hours!!!
You cannot park by your site / trailer? Really, that's weird. Guess that will be fun with a three year old! We are booked for 11-2015.

Pat, Jen & Heather... Oh yeah and our trained attack trailer cat, Cinnamon
2015 ChevyHD D-Max
2014 Greywolf 26DBH
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:53 PM   #22
Site Team
Originally Posted by doc73 View Post
You cannot park by your site / trailer? Really, that's weird. Guess that will be fun with a three year old! We are booked for 11-2015.
You can park at your campsite and up by the front of the campground in the way over crowded overflow lot. There isn't really any car parking by the pool or back where you catch the boat to the magic kingdom. We rented a golf cart from an outside company. It was a good choice. You can rent outside Disney but you have to find a way to get it in as off site companies are not allowed to deliver on property. If you rent the golf cart, rent well in advance as they can be hard to get.

Also, I think I saw something about kids. Book things like breakfast or lunch at Cinderella's castle, bibbity bobbity boutique, beauty and the beast castle dinner, or the pirate experience well in advance. They can be booked up to 180 days in advance. We did Cinderella's castle and hit 4 princesses in one shot there (we found every princess in Disney including Sophia, Ariel, Pocahontas, Milan, etc.) They are scattered thru the different parks. We skipped bibbity bobbity boutique and instead dressed up in a princess dress I got on eBay and pretty tiara I bought her. We got comments from the princesses on how pretty and unusual her dress was.

<a href= target=_blank></a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:15 AM   #23
Site Team
PM joemazz on this forum for more info on ft wilderness. I think he stays there often.

2013 Rockwood 8282WS
Reese Revolution Pin, Reese 16K
2008 Tundra Limited Double Cab 5.7L
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote