Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #101

Love our Surveyor 293mRTLS 5th wheel. Had a few issues at delivery, like the volume button on the tv remote turned on the fire place. Everything was found during our 4 hour inspection at the dealer and Burdette Camping Center, Winfield, WV was GREAT in fixing everything and FR responded quickly. A good dealer is key.
2022 Flagstaff Super Lite 526RK
Retired Air Force
swmelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:55 PM   #102

We love are Sunseeker 3010ds. The few problems we had I was able to fix myself. Did a few upgrades only because we are planning on living in it down south or out west during the winter months once the wife retires.
jjfmd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #103

Although we have only managed two short trips in our 2015 Palomino Puma Unleashed 30THSS, we are quite happy with it. There were a few niggling problems, some loose trim and the TV died the first night, but nothing major.

On the other hand, our dealer, Fun Town RV in Cleburne TX is, to put it politely, a place I wouldn't even send my brother-in-law!

Forest River itself, came through to replace the TV after months of run-around and flat-out lies from Fun Town.
panthercity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 03:12 PM   #104

We also love ours. 2016 FR3. Couple of minor issues but that is to be expected. I would definitely buy again.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #105

Let's see.....got home and discovered a window seal had fallen out before our first trip. Tried to open a drawer and the front fell off on the second trip....third trip the blinds stoped staying up. It's a 2016 I've had for one month. I fixed everything and an on our forth trip. We absolutely love it and will keep going until the wheels fall off. It's just what you do when you own a TT.
jimmymjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 07:02 PM   #106

2015 Rockwood Premier 2514G pop up. Love, love, love it! Nothing horrible to speak of, lots of saw dust everywhere to vaccuum up but everything seems to work the way it is supposed to. We are pretty easy on things, our last camper was a 1997 Viking and lit looked like it was just off the show floor when we sold it. We hope to have it for a long time and have tons of fun.
61cubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 04:49 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Bums View Post
At this time our answer would be a definite "no" for our 2016 FRF 2401 W MBS. Today is day 15 of ownership and it has been nothing but one major problem after another and ZERO assistance from the selling dealer and/or FRF to assist.

Literally, over 100 hours being run around trying to get fatal flaws fixed....Lights, drains, slide out X2..... Very unfortunate, but we are beginning our investigation as to legal remedies.

I would love nothing more than to change my mind and opinion, but at this time I would encourage anyone to RUN...not walk from "at least" our FR model.

What's the name of the selling dealer was?
Old 08-31-2015, 02:03 PM   #108

On my third FR product and loved all three. Have to admit I'm frustrated that my refrigerator has never worked and Frigidaire won't allow anyone but their techs to work on it and I don't want my MH to be out of commission during camping season so I'm waiting until fall to take it in to the dealer but that's not really a FR issue its a Frigidaire issue. Other than that, I'm thrilled. Little things like a broken strut on the door but again that wasn't really FR fault it was the kids fault in opening the door on a really windy day and just letting go of the door. I would take another FR product any day!