Originally Posted by TnVol
Yes, it lights but doesn't stay lit. Battery is fully charged according to monitor (with shore power unplugged).
If it lights the battery is fine.
Does not stay lit could be gas pressure: check that you can light all 3 burners on your stove at the same time. (I will assume that is good as well).
The next to checks involve some disassembly; so remove the metal wind shield and look at the arrangement of the parts.
While you have your cover off the flue pipe, make sure the overheat sensor is pressed in (not popped). Test to make sure it has continuity.
Next your flue could be clogged with a wasp nest. This is a bit harder to clean without some disassembly. Get access to the bottom of the flue and blow it out with compressed air. The flue gasses of combustion could be preventing fresh combustion gas from keeping the flame lit.
You may need to remove the gas solenoid and pull it back a bit to get your air nozzle in there.
If all these are good, the flame sensor part of the control board could be bad. It uses the ionized gas of the flame, the ignitor itself and the frame of the fridge to detect a low current flow. A board replacement is the only way to fix this.
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW