Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2014, 09:35 AM   #1

drain line leak

I have a 2008 rockwood signature edition travel trailer and when I went to use it this year for the first time water was leaking out of sink drain near wall. After looking at it found out that the drain lines on that side of unit were never glued togather is this something that anyone has had before and do you think they would take care of the 290 dollars for dealer to fix let me know
jkklops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #2

We have a Surveyor Select we bought less than 2yrs ago brand new. We love the design and layout of the trailer but have been so disappointed with the quality of the finishing. We have had issues with almost all the finishing- like hinges on the cabinets breaking, wiring on the tv falling off, wood finish on the corners peeling off.... It's been endless. We've barely used the trailer and have it parked on a lot....
Now our sewer hose is leaking into the underbelly of the trailer, this is making the trailer smell like an outhouse!
Has anyone else had issues like this? We are so frustrated and disappointed. Having major regrets about our purchase!
Any suggestions on who to contact would be greatly appreciated.
Rchurcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #3

I thought I had probloms you need to get that trailer back to forest river and make them fix it all back up do not back down as far as outher probloms with mine it is 7 years old and is all good
jkklops is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, leak