Old 02-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #1

DVD Player Issue

I would like to start by thanking everyone for there input yesterday solving my water heater issue. Now I need some input on my DVD player. We went to put in a DVD for the grandkids and it would only pull DVD/CD 80% of the way in then stops, its like it hits a wall. Can't figure it out. Any ideas? Not sure of the brand, but the TV is a Jensen. The TT is a Wildwood Heritage Glen 263RL. My dealer is not real far but still about an hour drive. Hate to take it back for something like the DVD player, one of those things I will hardly ever use but would be great for the little ones and it is new so it should work. I have tried ejecting, thing maybe it had something already installed but nothing. Thanks in advance for any input or solutions.

Kmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #2

The DVD player is the one hooked to the trailer? Ours wouldn't work either because it was wired incorrectly at the factory. When we took it back (still under warranty) we were told that it wouldn't be covered by the warranty because it should have been caught during the PDI.

Run Free Sweet Riley 2009-2015

Visit our blog for more information and details!
www.kels4g.com
Kels4g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:24 AM   #3

I dont know if my will play or not yet since the DVD will not load completely. I emailed the Forest River customer service and explained what was goin on and they told me there was a screw that should have been removed at installation that sometimes gets missed and needed to be removed. I wont be able to try it until I pull it out next time due to where it is parked I cant extend the slide out to get to it. I hope that takes care of it. Thats terrible that you [Kels4g] were told yours was not covered, under warranty is under warranty regardless.
Kmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd