Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2015, 05:12 PM   #1

dvd to tv

We're having an issue trying to figure out how to play dvd's from the player to the tv. We have a 2015 stealth toy hauler. Any suggestions? I hope this is ok to post since I'm new to this site.
Shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:38 PM   #2

DVD

Often you will have to change the input to the tv using the remote. Not knowing what tv or dvd player you have limits how specific i can be in my answer. On mine I had to change the input on the tv to "comp" (which is the componet signal that comes out on a yellow plug) Might need some more info for a better answer

Other Motorhome

2013 F-150 Eco-Boost V6
mrmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #3

The dvd player is the one in the entertainment area. We can get the dvd to play on that little screen, but we're having the issue bringing it over to the tv. We can't find anything about it in our manuals that came with the rv.
Shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #4

have you tried this,...with the dvd playing and using the tv remote, click the input/source button on the tv remote until you have gone thru all the input/source options(it's got to be one of them),....... the response may be a little slow so do give each option several seconds for the signal to show up on the tv as you click thru them,.....the option that transfers video from the player to our tv is HDMI.......hopes this helps
fella10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:01 AM   #5

If what the previous poster suggested doesn't work, then It's possible that the hdmi or whatever cable used to connect the dvd to the tv is either not there or has jarred loose. I have a 2016 Orion and that's what happened to mine. I had to remove the dvd/radio and the tv to reconnect. Was easy, only 4 screws holding each unit in...problem solved. Hope you figure it out...

Tags
dvd