Old 05-04-2016, 07:24 PM   #21
Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
I wish I was so lucky. At times I think my DW thinks we can just pull the trailer out of storage straight to the campground without any of the packing, getting ready, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
My DW is the same way!!

rmoore0852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:15 PM   #22
Happy Camper
WE buy most groceries on site as well as required beer. For travel, I wait until we are parked & plugged in before the first beer comes out of the cooler.

Johntgif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:39 AM   #23
We each have a checklist for our personal items, then one for items that go in the camper, and a pre-departure checklist which has saved me from doing really stupid things many times. We modify these each trip as we add or subtract items. (Print out a copy and check off the items as they are loaded.) One important fact in packing is that my DW has tried to buy a whole set of dishes, pots, pans, utensils, bed sheets, etc., that stay in the RV. This cuts in half the number of back-and-forth trips from the house to the camper when loading up. Much to my pleasant surprise, my DW has really taken to RVing. That in itself makes it a wonderful experience.
2015 GT 364TSF
Vince and Charlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #24
We live in FL & head out monthly for a couple days ....can't leave any liquids or foods in camper due to heat & creatures. So we have empty 6 packs - one for sunscreen, one for bug stuff (pre & post bite) & one for liquid soaps / peroxide .... that I top off, then there are the individual shower bags to fill stuff in. Bax of extra dollar store spices...check the menu & see what needs to come along.

Then it is on to beer, wine, olives & okra for bloody mary mix...the important stuff

Camping since May 2013 .... FL & GA only so far .... loving it!
Life Without Whine is offline   Reply With Quote