Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
F.R.O.G. Tages On New Campers.

Stop by Reicharts Camping Center today in Hanover PA looking at some new campers and noticed in every model there was a F.R.O.G Tag hanging on doors and cabinets

How long have they been doing this?, I know this was started here and it was in Brandson Missouri as the 1st gathering.
Has this increased the amount of members for the club now that FR is advertizing this?

If this question was ask before here then I am sorry for asking again, I may have over look it, the threads here just fly by. Thanks.
__________________

__________________
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Stop by Reicharts Camping Center today in Hanover PA looking at some new campers and noticed in every model there was a F.R.O.G Tag hanging on doors and cabinets

How long have they been doing this?, I know this was started here and it was in Brandson Missouri as the 1st gathering.
Has this increased the amount of members for the club now that FR is advertizing this?

If this question was ask before here then I am sorry for asking again, I may have over look it, the threads here just fly by. Thanks.
I just bought my rig last month and had them in it as well. It wasnt a sticker per se but rather a rear view mirror hanging thing. I think its to let buyers know that there is an official group for owners and all.
__________________

__________________
2012 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SRW w/FX4
2013 Forest River Sierra 365SAQ
Beausdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beausdog View Post
I just bought my rig last month and had them in it as well. It wasnt a sticker per se but rather a rear view mirror hanging thing. I think its to let buyers know that there is an official group for owners and all.

I hope it has increased the club members and by the way where do you park an RV in DC ??? I have worked in DC at NRL for 5 years then at The National Academy of Science on 5th street then I spent 10 years in Norhtern VA at the National Air And Space Museum and as of this Monday I start a new job back in DC off of Nebraska Ave, I wouldn't even thing of towing a rig in DC.
__________________
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 332
Ya i dont tow it downtown, im at a campground now about 25 min from NRL ...are you looking to store yours or stay in it?
__________________
2012 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SRW w/FX4
2013 Forest River Sierra 365SAQ
Beausdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Earth Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 627
did not get a FROG tag when we got our Columbus so have Frog Clings though
__________________

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beausdog View Post
Ya i dont tow it downtown, im at a campground now about 25 min from NRL ...are you looking to store yours or stay in it?
Sorry for the late reply, We no longer have the camper it is in the junkyard. We lived in it for 4 months and the last 2 weeks we where living in it is when it was destoryed.
__________________
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Sorry for the late reply, We no longer have the camper it is in the junkyard. We lived in it for 4 months and the last 2 weeks we where living in it is when it was destoryed.
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Plan on getting another?
__________________

__________________
2012 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SRW w/FX4
2013 Forest River Sierra 365SAQ
Beausdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.