Old 09-19-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
factory tour

hi my wife and I are going on vacation in the middle of Oct and would like to visit a forest river plant in elk heart Ind for a tour who and how can I get in touch with to set this up thanks

j2detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
Is there a particular brand you wish to see?

2013 Ford F350 FX4 4x4 PSD
2013 Wildcat 353LS

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
Wildcat Factory Tours
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:53 AM   #4
Have you had the opportunity to stop off over in the Wildcat forum sub section here on the Forest River forum?

Wildcat - Forest River Forums

Wildcat is an excellent choice of the FR line, your dollars spend to a long way. In the last two years Wildcat has advanced far from its roots of being an entry level RV.

Chris is a great asset to the product line, and I can't say enough good about the fine folks there in Elkhart who support the product.
2013 Ford F350 FX4 4x4 PSD
2013 Wildcat 353LS

2015 Day/Nights Camped 5
2014 Day/Nights Camped 29
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
Send a message via ICQ to Cover Dog

After reading forums from several sites we landed here. Not ever owning a trailer of any kind, we had decided after reading the reports of the first two Goshen FROG Rally's' that FR would be the brand we would go with.

Then after attending the Hershey RV show in 2013 we narrowed down our search. Wanting to visit the Wildcat factory after talking to a service worker for one of the company's selling at Hershey.

We called the factory and ask if that was possible. They said sure what day will you be in the area. Mad arrangements to go over on a Wednesday at 10 am. We were met by James Borum their purchasing manager and got much more then the nickle tour. We were that involved watching the building process he should have punched a time clock. 2 1/2 hours later we were sold on the Wildcat brand for the budget we had

On our way home we got an email from RV Wholesalers with an invitation to give them a call. They got our info from our business card that we gave to the Wildcat factory. Didn't want to order in late October taking delivery in December. Ordered from them late in January and took delivery in mid March. Mostly my wife has been driveway camping since then, We have not had what I would call any major problems, the worst being an inside rail pulled out of the wall, Not in the correct spot to line up with studs.

We were at the 3rd Goshen FROG Rally in August and are counting the days until next years Rally. Used it all summer and will camp last in mid October and then put it to bed. We have had no problems at all with slides, AC, HW, Fridge, lights, tires, furniture, frame etc. Our 2015 Wildcat 282 RKX has been flawless. It was build or finished on a Wednesday. Lets hope when we open it up next spring I can also say the same.

Definatley one of the better bangs for your $$$$ with what they offer.
Bill, Maura & Rosie the rescued Boston Terrier
2016 Winnegbago Adventurer 38Q
2014 CR-V EX-L w/Nav & Blue Ox & Ready Brute Elite

NRA Endowment Life Member & FMCA #455593
Cover Dog is offline   Reply With Quote