Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2017, 07:29 PM   #1

Finally got out in the TT today

Well, my foot is doing well enough after surgery 4 weeks ago that I was able to hobble out in my TT for the first time since winter ended. I had a ton of things to do and after spending 4.5 hours in the TT, went back in the house exhausted and with my foot somewhat swollen. I am pleased to say there was no sign of mice or other rodents having been in the TT over the winter. I still say my cat is the best deterrent for that problem! I dove right into my spring cleaning and got a lot of that taken care of in addition to hanging some new artwork on the walls. I still need to get down on the floor to clean it properly but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Not sure yet when I will be able to drive but at least the inside of the TT is clean. Now as to dewinterizing, changing out the WD hitch to my new Equal-i-zer, inspecting the roof, washing and waxing and doing all the other many things that need doing on the outside, I will have to wait until I have the proper help for those items. But I made great progress today and am hopeful I will actually be able to camp this summer if my recovery continues along as well as it has.
"Know yourself, know your world. Change it." Anonymous
kittlecat is offline   Reply With Quote