Old 03-22-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
Finally, she's all mine. Picked up my 2015 Sierra Select 32QBBS from Jeff Couch RV Na

I have seen several reviews and questions about Couch RV Nation and RV Wholesalers so I thought I would give my experience.

I spent about a year looking for my new RV and I was looking mostly at RV Wholesalers and then I found two models I was interested in and after a little research, Couch RV not only had a better price, they were a couple hours closer.

As with most sites, I clicked the box that I was interested in the RV, put in my name and email and that's it. I received an email from Brannon (salesman) that afternoon with the cost. It was far cheaper than any other places I had looked and even cheaper than RV wholesalers. After a few emails back and finding out how great their prices were, I actually switched to a more expensive model that I thought was out of my price range.

Brannon answered every email question I had almost immediately and he was even responding at 10-11 at night. I was very impressed with service I received. We handled everything via email. I was able to work out the financing approvals remotely also. Of course I made 2 upgrades after the fact. I upgraded the rear stabilizer jacks to power and then I added toppers to both slides. Because of the cost of the toppers, they had to rerun the credit for the additional financing but it was painless. Once we had everything finalized, he sent me over to their finance department. We went over all the options as far as warranty, tire coverage, Zilon, etc... Once I picked everything I wanted they overnighted the paper work to me, I signed it and shipped it back to them. That was it and she's officially all mine.

Since I still had my old 5er up sale, they said they'd store my new for free until I could make it up there to pick it up. I decided to wait until after the freeze was over so we could pick it up and stop and camp on the way home. I didn't want to have to Winterize it again. We scheduled our pick up for this Saturday.

When we arrived at the dealer, they already had my unit backed into the garage, plugged in, opened up and ready to demo. The techs there were great and very knowledgable. Being around campers all my life and having travel trailers and 5th wheels, I really didn't have any questions about the operations. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all. They did help me install the adapter plate on the pin box for my pull rite 5th wheel and he showed me the hydraulics. That was the only component I have never had.

I was very meticulous about the unit though and I check every drawer, door, molding, plug cover, etc... Just to make sure everything looked good and the unit was near flawless. Only complaint and it's not really a complaint, there was some saw dust on top of the cabinets and in a few places just where they cut and drilled but nothing more than the dust you'd pick up after a week of camping. I backed my truck up and connected everything and we were ready to go. Before they'd let me leave, they wanted to go through and check the brakes and all the lights. Turns out the read right signal wasn't working so he got his volt meter and checked all the fuses in my truck and found a blown fuse under the hood. He also noticed one of my back tires was a little low (turned out to have a nail in it) but he aired it up for me and I was able to make it home fine.

I have nothing but the best to say about these guys. They far exceeded all my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I was a little worried after reading some of the complaints but I know more people speak up to post negative comments than people do for positive notes so I thought I'd do the opposite.

I've been a member of this site for a few months now and now I'm officially a forest river owner. Looking forward to years of getting to know you folks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1427072364.458854.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	71969

Maxhise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:18 PM   #2
Congratulations! Enjoy your new unit!

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:26 PM   #3
Welcome! Sounds like a great experience! Enjoy that new 5er!
geotex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:44 PM   #4
Congrats on your new Sierra Select 32QBBS. Looks great!
2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:14 AM   #5
Jeff couch is a great place to save money, and find the rig of your dreams. Picked ours up last weekend from him and we live in GA. Had a hitch issue with the Ford but Jeff and his staff stayed with it till they got us back on the road. I will buy from the again and recommend them to all.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Antojen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:37 AM   #6
Welcome, it is always nice to hear a positive review as so many we read are negative, enjoy your new unit it looks good.
"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:40 AM   #7
Being in the service industry myself I know I don't get a lot of calls from people/customers saying we are doing a great job but rather only to complain about things. It's refreshing to see someone compliment a great experience.

Very nice looking unit and enjoy!!!
BuckyBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #8
We had a similar positive experience with Couch's RV Nation a couple years ago. They even offered us the option to overnight in the trailer before heading out for our return trip if it was more convenient. We opted to partially make our way home instead. I'd picked up a WD hitch off of craigslist on the way up and they offered to install it for me free of charge.

I'd inquired about a couple upgrades but opted to take the trailer as is even though the prices listed were very reasonable. Wish I'd though about asking for the topper for the slide.

We've had a similiar issues with the construction dust making it into a lot of the ceiling light housings but that's just one of the joys of being the first owner I guess.

Nice to go through the process without experiencing any high pressure tactics we sometimes see.
Nights camped
2007 Shamrock F19 hybrid - 2010 (22 nights), 2011 (24 nights), 2012 (11 nights)
2013 Surveyor Select 235RKS -
2012 (6 nights), 2013 (32 nights), 2014 (26 nights), 2015 (37 nights), 2016 (14 nights)
mTn_biKer65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #9
Beautiful, congrats!
Starboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #10
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Congrats on the new rig! Brannon is top notch, as are the whole crew.

2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 67
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

32qbbs, select, sierra