FIRES inside of RV's
I wanted to shed a story here about a guys rv that i just watched burn to the ground literally, i have never seen an object go up so fast or with such fever. it was an airstream tt
the guy had no power so he was filling up a few camp lanterns with camp fuel INSIDE the rv, and spilled it
then he lite one so he would have light,
guess what happened next
VOOOMBOOOM , he ran out and went up front to call the fire department.... i found htis part out after the ploiceman was done talking to him at the scene
i live four streets away and jsut happend to see the HUGE fireball
and drove over to see if anyone was home, pulled his propane tanks off and tossed em away,
i didnt know the fridge wouls go up so loud,
and then there was the rounds of ammo firing off hitting the trees, so i backed far away
i will go get photos in the morning.
this guy has alzheimers and is all alone....... no power living on a wooded lot on the lakes edge.
bad thing is it took teh rescue guys over 20 minutes t show up, by then it was a melted mass of alum and insulation. not to mention the huge field fire he caused.
please dont ever take a camp lantern inot a rv to fill it or much less use it for light inside a RV
Living in the Piney Woods of Texas.