Old 01-19-2015, 08:06 AM   #151
Originally Posted by Kris10May View Post
We are pretty close to taking the plunge and going permanent this summer. I'm assuming all the same rules apply to black water tanks going into our 110 gallon holding tank. You still must treat the water in the black tanks and let the camper holding tank fill before emptying into the external tank. Right??

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

We've been using the Geo Method (Google or Bing it if you've never heard of it) in our black tank for years with good results. Be aware that some campgrounds don't allow formaldehyde tank treatments. Yup, let the black tank fill, dump it first, then the grey tank(s) to flush the hose.

2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:23 AM   #152
Thanks. I've used the Geo Method in the past and will most likely continue if we make this switch.

Kris10May is offline   Reply With Quote

camping, first time