First time Winterizing, one question
I have a 2015 329BHT Lacrosse. I have just one question on step 6 of the manual and I know it maybe a stupid question but thought I should ask before I drive all the way out there. I'm not sure what tank they are referring to can anyone please help?
I'm thinking it's the fresh water holding tank. But then I'm thinking that's way to much so it must be the antifreeze
Winterizing With Antifreeze Only
1. Purchase 4-6 gallons of RV approved, non-toxic antifreeze.
2. Drain all tanks (fresh water and sewage tanks).
3. Turn water heater bypass valve to bypass position.
4. Drain water heater.
5. If you have a water filter system installed, remove the filter from the assembly and discard. (You will need to purchase a new one and install it when de-winterizing your unit.)
6. Fill the tank above minimum water pump operation level with the RV antifreeze. (Use of a long funnel may be helpful.)
7. Turn the pump switch 'ON' and open the cold water side of all faucet fixtures. Leave the faucets open until the antifreeze (generally pink in color) flows out of the faucets. Repeat for the hot water side.
8. Flush toilet until antifreeze is visible inside the bowl and pour one gallon of antifreeze down the toilet to winterize the black holding tank.
9. Pour antifreeze down each shower/tub, lavatory sink and kitchen sink to fill p-traps.
10. To winterize gray tank(s), pour one gallon down each related sink drain.