Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Flying insect screen?

Does anyone here have a 2014 Forest River Forester 3051S? Not sure which type of insect screen to get for our new purchase. There's the camco 79-8010 and the 79-8011.
Any advice is welcome!

kluglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
Mod free 5er
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 23,887
I use regular screen wire and alum tape on the inside of the outside appliance doors.

OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
Denver, CO
garbonz's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,880
That's not as sexy as the frufru stainless ones. Good idea tho.
2007 Chevy 2500HD Classic LBZ Duramax/Allison (Stock)
2005 Bigfoot 1500C8.2 AWESOME
garbonz is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.