Old 03-27-2014, 03:12 PM   #1

Forest River Customer Service +++

I just wanted to congratulate the people that I spoke with at Forest River for their time, information, and prompt responses. I had two issues with my Flagstaff 2009 HW27SC. The first was a roof sag due to the weight of the A/C. I called the sales dept. about a roof brace, and got the information needed immediately. I had some questions about installation and was referred to the service manager. He promptly emailed me the illustrated tech bulletin concerning installation and followed up with some additional information. The second issue was replacing a rotted roof sideboard. I contacted the same service manager for some help. He did not have any printed material on replacing the sideboard but took the time to send me an email with a lengthy explanation of how the roof was constructed and information about the repair. In today's world where customer service is almost non-existent I was please to find someone that seemed to care about their customers and their product. If anyone wants the contact info for these folks, let me know and I will be glad to share.

cabranch47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #2
Oklahoma Proud

Awesome!
Glad they helped you out and took time to help you figure out how to fix your issues.
Best to you!!

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!

Old 03-27-2014, 11:09 PM   #3
MI Camperz

This is Awesome!!!
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #4

Yep I second that. I bought a new camper brought it home, took a trip to ring it out. Found I might be having a tire problem. Took the required photos of problem. Shortly after that received a phone call to go get new tires and send them my bill. I'll be a Forest River owner. Thought I'd put my $.02 in. I think there are other story out there like ours.

Ram 1500
Big Horn
Hemi 5.7 2011
Salem 30KQBSS 2012
DougP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:34 PM   #5

Nice to read positive customer service stories. I do believe it happens more than we think, but most of us will take the time to complain but not compliment.
Thanks for posting!
Glad they took care of you.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
Oklahoma Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougP47 View Post
Yep I second that. I bought a new camper brought it home, took a trip to ring it out. Foubd I might be having a tire problem. Took the required photos of problem. Shortly after that received a phone call to go get new tires and send them my bill. I'll be a Forest River owner. Thought I'd put my $.02 in. I think there are other story out there like ours.
Glad you shared your story too! Its great to have stories like this!

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!
Old 03-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #7

I also spoke with FR service in Goshen. I was and still am having a problem with the Dealer's service manager. He promised he ordered the parts I need to repair my TT on March 3 but now I find out that the parts were not ordered until March 18. I called FR to see if they would repair my rig at the factory. I spoke with Wayne there and he advised me they didn't have a shop set up for repairs. I explained the problem and he said he would check on the parts order and call me back. About a half hour later he called and told me they had received the order on the 18th but there was some question about the color of the trim the dealer ordered, and the parts person had been trying to contact the dealer to get the order straightened out. He advised he would see to it that the contact was made that day and the order processed. Thank you , Thank you Wayne.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:10 PM   #8
Rockwood 2604WS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabranch47 View Post
If anyone wants the contact info for these folks, let me know and I will be glad to share.
I need to contact them since the dealer in So. Calif had closed its doors I just bought our Rockwood and it has warranty needs, but I don't know if the dealer (McMahon RV) had sent in my warranty info. I can't seem to find a phone # that works for FR Customer Service and would certainly appreciate what you can send me.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #9

I spoke to the following and found him very helpful. If he is not the person that you need to speak to I am sure that he can direct you to the proper party: Sam E. Buckles <sbuckles@forestriverinc.com>. Good luck
cabranch47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #10
Rockwood 2604WS

Cool... thanks. Do you happen to have a phone # as well?

Tags
customer service, forest river, service