Old 12-19-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
Forest River Great Customer Service

I was looking for the raised wood panels for my refrigerator since our FW did not come with them. I contacted a rep at Forest River, Jeff Richardson, who took all my information including the vin number of my trailer. He was able to determine what stain color I had and was able to order the panels for me. The panels came 3 weeks later. That day he called me and asked me if they were as I expected. He did not even ask me for payment until I he knew I was satisfied. Great Experience. I wish more companies can be like that!

2012 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE
2011 GMC 2500HD Diesel
camper1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
That is good to hear. My 2012 V-Cross, 275 fiver came with them. I didn't like how the refrig looked without them.

whj77372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
It's always good to hear positive comments about an RV manufacturer. Thanks for taking the time to post the good.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Boy I wish I could echo those sentiments!! We have a silverback 29 RE and have this issue with an opening to the outside near the front left landing leg. Have emailed back and forth several times to a warranty administrator (Justin Day), I have been very clear to them that I am not pursuing this as a warranty issue, but just want to know why its there?? I have received several replies which are completely unrealistic! example = It's there because Lippert says it's required to service the hydraulic landing leg every 5 to 7 days. Now you know that if you are a silverback owner it has no hydraulic landing legs!! This was the last reply.
I have now tried to contact a different person at the factory and have yet to receive a reply? Hoping for a reasonable answer and will post when received.
Of all the things I've lost in my life the thing I miss the most is my mind!
prairiecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
Customer service

I had a major problem with my Flagstaff 829fkss. Forest River arranged to have my trailer picked up from Rochester, NY, repaired it and returned it to me in better condition than they got it. They even caught a couple of things that I did not report and fixed them also. Great service.
rlocicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
They replaced: both axles, 5 tires, bath vent, Touch Audio, plus a couple of other things. Done through dealer (Dick Gore RV). Excellent dealer and service.
Brenda and John
'14 Ram 3500 MCSB 6.7L HO PullRite 16K S/G, Grey Columbus 320RS Camped '14 - 146 days/'15 - 196 days
USN-EOD(Ret), Master Chief, 30 yrs,
Master Blaster of the Navy
BigTJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
We just got ours back from the Factory, they did a great job of fixing all the stuff we asked them to under warranty. I was very pleased with the service we got. Plus, we got to take a look how they make them while we were there.

2004 Chevy Avalanche Z66 W/Transmission Cooler
2011 Grey Wolf 28BH
Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH
2 Beagles (Snoopy & Dexter)

Big Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote