Old 07-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #21
We are really happy with out 23db. No the heater is not vented, but the size of the model does not require it. It is perfect for my husband, our large dog, and me. Next trip out, the cat gets to come. Bought it at a very good price since it was at the end of the year. I don't consider it a entry level model at all. It is a really nice unit.

Chuck & Denise + Pata a.k.a the campground Gladys Karvitz
He is a picker, photographer, hiker. She is a quilter.
Both big nature lovers.
2015 23BD Grey Wolf, 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500
2015 - 7 nights, 2 trips, 2016 - 2 trip, 24 nights
Life is short
mdstudey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:22 PM   #22
Site Team
Assuming you have a not to exceed number in your looking budget, you have two options. Buy a smaller higher priced model with FG sides and a few more fancy items or a large lower priced mode with aluminum sides and a few less fancy items. With your family I would guess you would be happier with the additional space. You can always add upgrades to suit your needs when possible. Also if this is your first TT, and you are like most people, you will want something different is a few years. The resale value of an RV drops dramatically in the first few years then slows. The RV industry is booming and almost all manufacturers are not producing units of the same quality they did a few years ago. Do your research, find the one that fits your family and you can afford and don't worry where it fits on the comparison scale.
The salesperson's job is to get as much of your money as they can. Don't take your check book or CC when you go to look and even when you think you found the right one. Don't sign anything, go home talk it over ask questions and if you are still convinced it is the right one you can always go back the next day. Try to take the emotion out of the deal especially when around the dealer.
Good Luck
Make it FUN.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 65W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:22 PM   #23
Just brought our Grey Wolf 27dbs home and we love it! The layout is perfect for us and the half bunk slide makes for cool little bunk room and a much bigger bathroom!

Glampster67 is offline   Reply With Quote

forest river, grey wolf