Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #1

Forest River Parts

I'm looking for a reliable place to order parts other than a dealer. Our dealer is 2 hours away and I don't feel like driving 4 hours just for parts. Home delivery would be great.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
I'm looking for a reliable place to order parts other than a dealer. Our dealer is 2 hours away and I don't feel like driving 4 hours just for parts. Home delivery would be great.
According to Forest River RV Contact Us - Forest River, Inc., "Parts are only sold to and through authorized Forest River dealers." However, I ordered a lift kit for my Rockwood 2701SS this spring directly from FR.

I sent an email to the Rockwood parts coordinator with a request for a contact for Wildcat. I'll let you know what I hear back.

visit our website at www.restcure.ca
Restcure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
The internet!!!
Very few parts on a Forest River are manufacture specific and can be had by searching the internet. Once you have a name and part number, do a shopping search on google, Amazon, or even Ebay. If need be call Forest River and they can offer advice on where to shop.. BTW while Dealers are important, most of their parts departments run huge markups.
As an example, I recently installed the Campco propane extanda stay combo. Local dealer price $124, Amazon.com price $65.
ShermanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanD View Post
The internet!!!
Very few parts on a Forest River are manufacture specific and can be had by searching the internet. Once you have a name and part number, do a shopping search on google, Amazon, or even Ebay. If need be call Forest River and they can offer advice on where to shop.. BTW while Dealers are important, most of their parts departments run huge markups.
As an example, I recently installed the Campco propane extanda stay combo. Local dealer price $124, Amazon.com price $65.
Yep, Forest River assembles RVs after buying parts and pieces from everywhere else...just like we can.

ilmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:38 PM   #5

Some divisions will sell parts direct.....some won't.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:09 PM   #6

Ebbs... if you're still interested, I've sent you a PM with the contact details.

visit our website at www.restcure.ca
Restcure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:35 PM   #7

Ebay
Epat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river, parts