Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2018, 07:39 PM   #21

That is frustrating to have to miss a few months of camping but maybe now you are all fixed up for years to come with no more health issues. Hope you heal quickly.
Harris85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:27 AM   #22

I feel for you, about 3 weeks ago We took our Gray wolf out to check everything out before driving to Lubec, Maine, on the way hone I felt like I had eye strain. I went to the doctor found out I have a blockage no I,m blind in the right eye. Spent about 2 hours yesterday cancelling reservations. Still going to Maine just son will drive and we will fly, what the heck only money.
kenpowell1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:32 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobandAnitaK View Post
Well it looks like my camping season is going to be delayed again......I had a triple by-pass three weeks ago and Docs won't let me do anything for three more weeks (cannot lift, pull, push more that 5 lbs). After that I am hoping they will turn me loose. My goal was to add one more solar panel to my TT but I cannot even hook it up and take it to the dealer. Oh well sorry for the whine just been one of those years from H E double toothpicks. Cancer surgery last February, neck fused in August and a triple by-pass in March , well as the old saying goes, things come in three's so I must be done. Any way cannot not wait to head north and back up into the Mountains of Idaho.
God bless you! Here I was complaining about having to travel south to de-winterize from Western PA, a bit of knee pain, then possibly having to re-winterize again not that we are back home after a week in Virginia.

Hang in there and you'll be enjoying one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen--I was at the University of Idaho in 1966-67 and loved the beauty of the Idaho panhandle as well as my new friends from the area.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to. . .I guess."
Red Green
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
rockfossilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:28 PM   #24

waiting to camp

Good luck, I use to think the light at the end of the tunnel was getting dimmer and then it dawned on me that somehow something or someone had just added more pipe, and that was OK.
overeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:07 AM   #25

My good friend and neighbor went to AZ. in dec. 28th and by Jan. 20th was in the hosp for the same thing. The dr. let him dive home by the April 5th to come home. So you will heal in time
bareftn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper, camping