Old 05-23-2010, 06:49 AM   #1

Fun Time RV

I hope this is not an inappropriate post for this forum.

I bought my Rockwood 2604 at Fun Time RV in Cleburne, Texas. I recently learned they have closed. Here is an article about the closing: Fun Time RV Closing Shocks RV Industry | RV Business.

Just wanted to share the news with any of you who might have purchased your rig there. Odd thing is that the Fun Time web page is still up and running as if they were still in business.

Regards,

SKOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKOM View Post
I hope this is not an inappropriate post for this forum.

I bought my Rockwood 2604 at Fun Time RV in Cleburne, Texas. I recently learned they have closed. Here is an article about the closing: Fun Time RV Closing Shocks RV Industry | RV Business.

Just wanted to share the news with any of you who might have purchased your rig there. Odd thing is that the Fun Time web page is still up and running as if they were still in business.

Regards,
It's a shame to see someone that has worked so hard to establish his business as Mr. Kidd lose out due to the economy and health issues. This is especially upsetting when we know that those creeps on Wall Street and the banking industries got bail-out money from all of us and they just gave themselves mega bonuses for screwing up. WHERE'S THAT CHANGE OBAMA?

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #3

Considering the chasm of debt and recession that the Bushies got us into, it will take some time for this country to collectively climb out of it. Wish more people were saying "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, BUSH?" , then! At least the Obama admin. has the intelligence to recognize there is a problem!

By the way, when Fun time 1st closed down and there were guards at the gates, the website also was unavailable. Then in just the last couple days it is up and running-maybe some financial accommodation has occurred?
Old 05-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #4

At ease with the politics folks please.

Let's keep this forum related to it's intended purpose. RV'ing and its accompanying topics.

Thanks,

FRF Admin team