Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #1

GAC Channels RV 2013

Did anyone else catch RV 2013 on GAC?

Here's the description:
HGTV's Brandon Johnson tours three families around the largest RV show in America. The families are shopping for their dream RV's and Brandon lends a hand showing them the latest trends and the newest RV's out there for 2013. On their journey, the families discover what they want in their RV, and ultimately come to a decision, will they buy or just browse?

The reason I ask is they showed a 35 foot travel trailer and the sales guy when asked about towing said "it's half ton towable". I wasn't watching on our dish box that had DVR so I couldn't back up and see what model they were talking about. I can't believe there would be a 35 ft trailer that fits under the 1/2 ton limits on any truck I've seen.

vizsla owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #2

It was a Coachman 320 BHDS 35feet bumper to hitch, way too much for a 1/2 ton. Last year they had if I remember correctly a 28ft that was minivan towable, good luck with that one.
mdrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #3

Thanks mdrucker, looked it up and shipping weight is over 7k lbs. It is very cool looking and I love the layout. Better not show the DW.

vizsla owner is offline   Reply With Quote