Old 07-22-2015, 10:44 PM   #11
Just being a part of this forum puts you on the right track. We're all here for each other and we share problems, solutions and a seemingly endless list of opinions. I'll put this way of life in a different perspective by saying, "Your motorhome has to become your hobby!" If it isn't, there's a good chance you will grow unhappy and frustrated. On the other hand, you've go a lot of help here and at FR. Take advantage of it and you'll feel at home in the family.

2015 GT 364TSF
Vince and Charlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #12
Thank you again for the comments. I feel a bit better than when I posted this thread which was right after reading about five or six comments about shoddy workmanship being the norm in the MH industries. When I do buy, a roadside assistance program will be one of my first purchases. I suppose I will get through it all.

mixologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:39 PM   #13
Location: Home of the 4 time Super Bowl Champions Patriots and we'll be there again
Good luck mixologist. The 378ts is a gorgeous unit. I can understand how it would turn your head. However remember dieselguys advice...try it before you buy it. The systems in each motorhome can be complex and renting a MH will give you a taste of what your in for. Would hate to see your 378ts on a dealers lot a year from now. So... hope to see you on the road a happy camper

Mary and Me
2015 2650s

2015 Jeep Cherokee
n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote