Old 10-21-2015, 08:19 PM   #21
Our trailers are automatically covered for all perils while they are being towed here with out extra cost. The company is a small ALBERTA company but other insures will also cover the trailer on the home owner policy.
I get the same deductable as any of my home items and with replacement cost rather than depreciated value as with our vehicle coverage.
When we were covered by our truck policy it was close to $500 dollars a year and $1000 deductible.

Dabmeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 08:24 PM   #22
Is this a Canada insurance item only? I do not think this is possible in NY.

2012 Crusader 26RLD, 2000 F-350 4X4 7.3.
Hayes Autoformer, Correct track, Maxxis 8008E,
Andersen Aluminum hitch.
Jack350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #23
Originally Posted by Blaster 84 View Post
Rawn60- was your RV attached to your auto insurance with USAA or did you have a separate policy?
I experienced $3,000 damage to our RV while traveling this summer. Contacted USAA and they recommended that since it was OK with us, to just continue our travels and contact them when we returned home. I did that and within a week I had check in hand. They kept me informed during the whole process. Very smooth and professionly done. Only drawback was the large deductible I have on my auto policy.
Blaster 84 - I went through the USAA website which took me to Progressive. So it is a separate policy.
rawn60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #24
I also checked on USA and also went to Progressive. I went with Allied which I just found out is part of nationwide.

OKI Marine is online now   Reply With Quote

5th wheel, good sam, insurance, storage, wheel