Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM   #1

Grey Wolf 26DBH queen mattress size

Does any one know the measurement of the queen mattress in the 26DBH? I forgot to measure it before we dropped it back off at the dealer for some minor repairs. The mattress it came with is horrible and we are looking at new ones but apparently there are 4 different size queen mattresses. Our spec sheet only reads "queen bed" and some of the other models say "short queen" but the sales guy says that rv mattress can be one of 4 sizes. Any one have the measurements of a 2016 Grey Wolf DBH? Thank you.

Fltundra
2010 Toyota Tundra
2016 Grey Wolf 26DBH
fltundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:11 PM   #2
Who Dares, Wins

I will walk outside and measure...

Pat, Jen, Heather & Sapphire, the head mouser.
2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
doc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
Who Dares, Wins

60 x 75 is what I got. It is an RV Short Queen in mine. I have more than enough room to do a full queen I think. I have the head stuffed with pool noodles to fill the gap and make the bed longer (6'3").

2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
Old 09-17-2015, 02:21 PM   #4

Doc73
Thank you. I did notice that we have a gap at the top as well so a full when probably will fit. I think I will go with that. Our SAMs club has a Serta memory foam/ gel hyper I queen in sale for $297 down from $698 so it's kind of hard to pass up.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:26 PM   #5
Who Dares, Wins

Yeah the mattresses in rv's suck .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
Old 09-17-2015, 03:07 PM   #6

Yes they are. The kids were horrible, I got them confused when we bought the grey wolf with the plush kiddie mattress that the bullet offered. So I purchased a 5" thick memory foam topper and cut it to fit the bunks, and now my daughters have a memory foam mattress. I picked those up off amazon for $79 each. Simple fixes but the additional fixes are starting to add up quickly. We just bought our TT 9/4 and took it directly from the dealership out over Labor Day weekend. And we quickly realized the little things we didn't like. But overall we are very happy and really like the floor plan. Glad we purchased it. Thanks again for the help and the quick response.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:11 PM   #7
Who Dares, Wins

Yeah there are always things that we miss and do not like. Most can be added or worked around though. We have been very happy with the trailer. I added a few things along the way to get what I felt they missed and make it ours. One thing next on the list is switches in the bathroom. Have to use the lights on the ceiling to turn on and off. 2.5 year old is three feet call, can not reach the ceiling yet! LOL.

Luckily our daughter sleeps anywhere so I have not addressed her bunk yet. The top bunk is for the cat... She will live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB
Old 09-17-2015, 04:54 PM   #8

We have this tap touch LED lights through out and only 3 are in a switch and they are in the living area. I bought a set of the battery operated touch lights and stuck one on the wall for our 5 yr old so she could turn on a light . Didn't see that either. I am sure as we take it out more and more we will find more small challenges. Also, have you known if anyone who had a drawer installed under the bottom bunk. There is no wardrobe for the kids and there is a lot of wasted space under the bottom bunk, send to me that a drawer or 2 would be a perfect addition so the kids could unpack their duffle bags.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:48 PM   #9
Who Dares, Wins

I have thought of putting a drawer there or under the one side of the dinette. I found a thread on another forum where someone made a mount and installed a home rocker style switch to make a light on a switch. Our lights are all the standard two halogen (changed for LED) with an on off rocker switch on them. We have only two lights on a switch by the door, the two in the main roof. The other lights require a switch on the light.

2015 Chevy HD D-Max
2022 Impression 315MB

Tags
grey wolf