Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2015, 07:56 PM   #41
Site Team

Sorry to hear about this but there's little that cannot be fixed. In time this will make for another story to be told while sitting around the campfire.

Once I was at the dealership dropping off my TT and the service manager started moving it with the tongue jack down. She didn't go far at all before hearing the noise and luckily no damage was done. I used to think she was Superwoman but she is just human like the rest of us.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #42

I replaced it today. Here are pics of the bent one and the new one.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1436664491.924217.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	82615Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1436664514.558642.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	82616
Central Ohio
thetanu539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:02 AM   #43
Lon

I always assume I have forgotten to do atleast one thing and that assumption has not let me down yet. The best one was leaving the outside shower hatch open with the fully extended shower spray head flailing the cars as I whipped past. At the same time the sewer hose had slipped halfway out of the rear bumper. We looked like a gigantic slinky going down the road. People in the other lane were not happy. When a very upset driver yelled at me unsuccessfully trying to get me to understand by making porpoising movements with his hands. At first I thought it had something to do with one of those Hawiian dances but then he switched to the third finger when the shower head hit his car full on the drivers side window. Now I go ahead and pull out from the camp site about ten feet and compulsively jump out of the truck for a walk around to see what I forgot this time. I was gonna yell back at him"more shower to ya" but then had a lucid moment and held it in.
Lon is offline   Reply With Quote